Re: SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes

On 9 Jun 2011, at 16:17, Alex Hall wrote:
> For those interested, I pulled all this together on a wiki page:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/XSD_Datatypes

For completeness, I added those XSD 1.0 types that are explicitly noted as being excluded from RDF.

Are there any new types in XSD 1.1 that are not listed in the table?

> A couple of questions arise from this:
> 1. Should RDF's XSD datatype map be expanded to include the new XSD 1.1 xsd:dateTimeStamp (referenced by OWL2)?

+1.

And perhaps the various forms of durations too. (xsd:duration not being included in RDF is awkward, as one comes across ISO-8601 durations reasonably often in non-RDF formats.)

> 2. Should we reference the new XSD1.1 spec for RDF?

+1.

Are these XSD 1.1 questions an ISSUE in the tracker yet?

Best,
Richard