Re: long-range datatyping and rdfa/microdata

I think in the json-lsd work this is being called type coercion but the desired coersions are taken not from the schema but from a serialised document preamble. A lot of rdf processing takes place without actually considering the schema or even having a copy of it - perhaps this was the problem first time around?