Re: [GRAPHS] g-box, g-snap, and g-text

Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> much sense indeed. Thanks for that.
>
> Shall we write a wiki page where keep track of those different
> terminologies and how they align? I can do that...

Likewise, I've got an action to write up what Sandro's essentially done
for us on the wiki, Sandro if it's okay with you can I plagiarise your
text for that purpose, and Pierre perhaps you'd like to help by
reviewing and helping to match up to the terminology people use in the
various graph use case actions? (thinking we could rewrite each one
using the new terminology to see what the needs are)

ps: I also really like the terms, especially box.

Best,

Nathan