Re: wiki editing with its-all-text

Hi all,

I am also a big fan of its-all-text :)

Not sure what 'open' does in the workaround found by Ivan, but I think
the problem is related to th editor running in the background or in the
foreground.

IIRC its-all-text expect the editor to run in the foreground, so if it
is not the default behaviour of your editor, you need to find the
command-line options to prevent it to run in the background. For
example, if you want to use 'gvim', you have to use the '-f' option.

  hope his helps

   pa

>>> http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html FOAF: