Re: Oracle's stand regarding N-TRIPLES

Hi Pat,
> Actually, no. It is just plain better for all but a tiny fraction of human readers, anywhere on the planet. This tiny fraction includes some software engineers. I personally will simply ignore any string that contains \u escapes, and immediately cease using any software that shows them to me. And I suspect that more people share my instincts than share yours.

I don't think N-TRIPLES is an end user oriented format. It's originally designed for Test cases as pointed out by Jeremy. It
happens to be used (quite well actually) by large-scale machine to machine communication as pointed out by Richard. I would
dare say that the chance to see \u from a User Interface of a semantic web application is very low.

Thanks,

Zhe