Re: Status text for RDF Concepts

David,

So I've saved a pure-HTML version of the document from the ReSpec.js source.

It can be previewed online here [1]. It currently has August 23 as the tentative publication date – that may need updating. We want the shortname /TR/rdf11-concepts .

To get the full spec with all supporting files:

    hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf
    cd rdf
    hg up -r rdf-concepts-FPWD

Now the rdf-concepts subdirectory contains the spec. Overview.html is the main document. (There's just one other file.)

Off to you – let me know if you need anything else!

Best,
Richard

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/rdf-concepts-FPWD/rdf-concepts/Overview.html