Re: getting to Last Call on rdf:text

>> Note 6.
>> Editor's Note: Open Issues: The inclusion of text-length, as well as
>> the definition of the function - whether the length of an rdf:text
>> value should concern only the string part - are still under
>> discussion.
>>
>> As this impinges on the namespace that is controlled by the XQuery WG
>> I suggest that we either ask them to define them or drop them.
>>
> I agree to drop this note from rdf:text.

Hi Jie,
The issue wasn't so much the note, but the actual definition of the functions
fn:text-length
fn:matches-language-range

These are functions that it appears the rdf:text spec defines, but
they are defined in the namespace that XQuery controls. So my
suggestion was either to coordinate with them, or to remove the
definitions of these functions.

-Alan