Re: Fwd: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec

(moving this to the rdf-text list again)

I rewrote the introduction/reduced it to a minimum (which indeed I
hadn't changed yet.) I also removed the remark that open issues are
discussed here, because open issues are to be discused on the
mailinglist and the other page:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedString

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec should only
reflect the current status of the spec.