Re: Phone bridge setup (was Re: I18N issues an OWL2)

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>>
>>>  > I'm not clear about what the current schedule is. Will there be
>>>  > another teleconference on this issue this week? Thanks
>>>
>>> I think we said there was....  I'm out on vacation this week.  If
>>> there's some little thing I need to do to help, do let me know, though.
>>> The mailing list I requested for this still has not been created, alas.
>>>
>>>        -- Sandro
>>>
>> I looked quickly through the notes...
>>
>>    http://www.w3.org/2008/07/21-i18n-minutes.html
>>
>> seems we didn't yet agree on a concrete date.
>>
>> What about next monday same time as last call, i.e.
>>
>> Monday, 11 August 17:00-18:00 UTC
>> ( = 1:00pm-2:00pm Boston local,
>>      6:00pm-7:00pm in Ireland and UK,
>>      7:00pm-8:00pm CET)
>>
>> ???
>>
>> Will go over jie's updates until then and let's hope the mailinglist is
>> set up until then.
>
> Sorry, I'm at a workshop that day.  But feel free to meet without me.
>
>       -- Sandro

I guess we'd need someone to set up the phone bridge,conf call code,
IRC, Zakim, etc. ... not sure whether this is still possible so
shorthand? otherwise maybe better to switch to another date?

sorry, didn't think about that earlier,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.