Re: Call for Concensus: Update SPARQL 1.1 test suite to align with changes introduced in RDF 1.1

Having heard no objection to the tests themselves, I’ll merge the PR.

Updating the existing tests/implementation report to point to gh-pages is a separate issue involving W3C Staff.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net