Re: Summary of the options on the table

On 1/25/24 12:13, Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
> . . .
> https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/blob/main/docs/seeking-consensus-2024-01.html
>    (source:
> https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/blob/main/docs/seeking-consensus-2024-01.md)

Fantastic summary!   But I am surprised that I do not see any option to
harmonize with named graphs.  That seems like an obvious option to
consider, since :e (in your examples) is merely a fourth component
tacked onto the triple, and that's exactly what named graphs provide --
see NQuads.

Were named graphs already considered for RDF-star implementation and
rejected?  If so, why?

Please forgive me if this is a naive question from a distant observer.

Thanks,
David Booth