Re: FPWD published

Hi all,

On 16/05/2023 22:32, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> The First Public Working Drafts have been published!
>
> https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/9906

Thanks Andy for report this. I was planning to report on this live
during lask week's call, but unfortunately, I had a last minute thing
that prevented me from attending.

As Peter noticed, two FPWD are still not published

- sparql-entailment: my understanding was that it was not quite ready
yet -- maybe I misunderstood?)
- rdf-semantics : this one is my bad -- I misread the report of the link
checker, and was under the impression some links were still broken, but
those were false positives... Apologies forth that.