Re: Referential transparency and opacity

Thomas has basically understood the rationale behind the syntax exactly.

In GitHub Pierre-Antoine commented
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/200#issuecomment-1035011800>:

> [about the inference rule with ow:inverseOf]
> Another example showing that you do not always want to do that:
>
>     <#location1> :connectedTo <#location2> {| :distanceInKm 12; :elevationGainInM 15  |}.
>
>     :connectedTo a owl:SymmetricProperty.
>     # equivalent to :connectedTo owl:inverseOf :connectedTo .
>
> While the rule above makes sense for :distanceInKm, it clearly does not
> for :elevationGainInM...

Is there another example where it shouldn't hold? Just because I think "
:elevationGainInM" is probably better modeled as ":elevationDifferenceInM".
Also, is there an example where the annotation is metadata and not
additional data? I think the lack of separation there is still a problem in
all of this.

Regards
Anthony