Re: Referential transparency and opacity

Hi Miel

With regards to that specific example, I'd use a statement with time and
space positions, as I've proposed, so there wouldn't be a need for an
"occurrenceOf" relation I think. So, without modifying the meaning:

:RichardB :marriedTo :LizT [1966, _)

If it was a different n-ary relationship that didn't mention time, I'd use
a "complex statement", as I've also proposed, so there still wouldn't be a
need for an "occurrenceOf" relation I think:

:LizT :starredIn :JaneEyre
    {
        :role :HelenBurns,
        :pay-USD 10000,
    }

Maybe I'm missing something you're saying though, is there some other need
for the relation that I'm not thinking about properly? If so, feel free to
write a different example and I'll try to understand.

Regards
Anthony