Re: RDF-star Agenda for 2021-09-03

(Not necessarily for today :)

Where are we? Defining our path helps us know when we're done.

1/ The Main document.

What's left on the path to declaring this (internally) done?
If we can fix the "done" criteria, we can focus more time to the other
items.

The one non-editiorial area is ...

2/ Vocabulary: (occurrences, inference, quoted triple class)

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/cg-spec/editors_draft.html#rdf-star-vocabulary

4 issues.

Having a URI for quoted triples is a "must" for me. There is a proposal
as part of #169 that covers this and more.

The other issues look more open and awaiting draft text to get some focus.

3/ Charter drafting

Is that a timescale here?

4/ Anything else awaiting volunteers?

     Andy