Re: rdf* to xml or rdf/xml

Dear all,

I am working in an industry with workflows integrating RDF and XML data.

Having RDF/XML as a syntax is not important at all, it is rather
problematic for the reasons mentioned in this thread. But having *one*
simple, standardized XML syntax for RDF star would be very useful for the
world I am living in - and many other industries, I assume.

Also, no problem if the XML syntax is repetitive and verbose: XML guys are
used to that :)

- Felix