Re: It was all written!

My interpretation is that this could be shorthand for “all things RDF” (as in RDF, RDFS, etc.).

Ora

From: Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 6:10 AM
To: Ghislain ATEMEZING <ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com>
Cc: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>, "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] It was all written!

it's kind of a typo! ... don't get all worked up about it :) like in the "star sceheme"

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 9:34 AM Ghislain ATEMEZING <ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com<mailto:ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hello,
Interesting! So what are we doing here if the standard was already their in 2009?

BTW, I still don’t see an explanation of that mention RDF* and the explanation of the 3rd rule. Maybe that explains also why this group exist today :)

Ghislain

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any brevity or typing errors