Re: It was all written!

Hello,
Interesting! So what are we doing here if the standard was already their in 2009?

BTW, I still don’t see an explanation of that mention RDF* and the explanation of the 3rd rule. Maybe that explains also why this group exist today :)

Ghislain

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any brevity or typing errors