Change in minutes affecting resolution Re: Minutes of the call on 2021-06-04

Hi all,

I realized that I made a mistake during the call: while we were
discussing PR 176 (about the RDF-star vocabulary), I kept referring to
PR 173 (the one we had discussed before).

I made that mistake while assigning myself an action, but also while
writing the proposal AND THE RESOLUTION.

As I trust that, from the context, everyone understood that we were
actually talking about PR 176, I took the liberty to update the minutes.

However, if anyone considers that the new minutes do not reflect their
intended vote, let me know.

   pa