Re: Summary: Annotation Syntax Proposals

> On 2021-01-20, at 09:34:27, Miel Vander Sande <miel.vandersande@meemoo.be> wrote:

> N-Triples/N-Quads are indeed something else, but let's not ignore the patterns they have already introduced.  Also, Turtle is superset of N-Triples, Trig & N3 are supersets of Turtle and N-Quads is a superset of N-Triples - shouldn't we guarentee that future RDF* extensions of these syntaxes remain feasible (eg. getting into shorthand hell) and without diverging too much from these superset relations. Something that has four parts reads like a quad to me. But this is just personal preference.

should it be decided that decisions about named graph media types are to be left to the future, that could impeded adoption.
of the thousands of imports we have logged on sites over the past several days, less than three percent have been n-triples.
the remainder were n-quads variants, of which twenty-five to thirty percent were trix.