Re: New proposal for RDF* Semantics

With "in RDF Graphs" changed to "in interpretations",

Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> And one big disadvantage of this semantics is that all
> literals, all blank nodes, and all literals will be
> nodes in interpretations.

Based on subsequent messages in the thread, I *think* that one
of the two iteration of "literals" in the above sentence should
be replaced by "RDF* triples", and that "interpretations" should
similarly be prefaced by "RDF*", and that the other "literals"
should become "RDF literals", all of which make the fully
corrected sentence --

    And one big disadvantage of this semantics is
    that all RDF* triples, all blank nodes, and all
    RDF literals will be nodes in RDF* interpretations.

But I'm not sure that's accurate.

Nor am I sure how much it matters to the ensuing or ongoing
discussion.

But, as we're in rarified air, here, and even those of us
who have a *very* strong understanding of the subject matter
will mis-type now and then, and every mis-type, large or
small, leads to some misunderstanding and confusion, which
is especially troublesome when the subject matter can
already be quite confusing *without* such mis-types ... I'm
asking that we all take extra some care to proofread before
sending, and to re-read our own messages to the list, to at
least lower the time that such confusion may continue.

(And if the above does change the current conversation at
all, maybe that can happen sooner than later.)

Thanks,

Ted