Re: Why nested triples?

Hello,
In GraphDB (v 9.4.0), I've just seen that you can add in .ttls something
like this:

<< <<mdk:person1 rdf:type foaf:Person>> dcterms:created
"2020-11-03"^^xsd:date >> prov-o:wasGeneratedBy << <<mdk:person1
foaf:birthPlace dbpedia:Paris>> dcterms:creator mdu:admin >> .

HTH
Ghislain

--

"*Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none*" (W. Shakespeare)
Web: http://atemezing.org