Re: From syntactic to interpreted triple

On onsdag 10 februari 2021 kl. 12:32:39 CET Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> As far as I know, "proposed semantics" includes more than just PRs.   But
> there is even a PR with a different semantics - 88.  But there are as well
> several semantics that have been proposed in the mailing list.

You are right, I should have been more accurate about the existence of
proposed semantics.

In know that there are some proposals also in the mailing lists.
Unfortunately, I am having a hard time to follow all the various threads, and
the fact that often some additional details reveal themselves only in
subsequent emails doesn't make it easier. PRs have the advantage that they
contain the full proposal in one place.

Olaf