Re: OnAgainOffAgain relations - beyond celeb marriage: Org membership

On Dec 15, 2021, at 07:45 AM, Anthony Moretti <anthony.moretti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok great, cheers for collaborating.
> And haha yes, let's avoid the sub properties.

Yes.  Better to invent some attributes of `:statementOf`, like
`:medium` with values like `:speech` (possibly subtypes to
`:formalSpeech` and `:informalSpeech`), `:marginalia`, `:memoir`,
`:blog`, `:documentation`, etc.

Be seeing you,

Ted