Re: OnAgainOffAgain relations - beyond celeb marriage: Org membership

I had one more thought actually, I think I can take it to its logical
conclusion. Perhaps the pair should be:

    occurrenceOf (referentially transparent)
    refersTo (referentially opaque)

The domain of the second would be References, which themselves can be
referred to, and so on.

References refer to things, and the relevant section of the report changes
from “Triples and occurrences” to “Triples and references to triples”.

In any case the point is to clear the way for the use of “occurrenceOf” in
a referentially transparent way rather than the way it’s used now.

And yes, sorry, side message with Pat.

Regards
Anthony