Re: File name extension + mime type

Hi there,

There on-going discussion of this and also the related results format
issues.

For example:

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/43#issuecomment-765479971
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/43#issuecomment-765479971>

Migration is that hard part. In an enterprise setting, it might be
possible to coordinate software upgrades. On the web, it may take awhile
and there is a risk that servers using new MIME types out of caution
will cut off old applications.

     Andy