Re: publicly available RDF* datasets

If I get Mr Hayes suggestions right, “its turtles all the way down” )))
If You have some properties, attached to the presidency period, You should
continue to annotate. In this case, presidency duration:

<<JohnDoe presOf Bar> during _:x > rank 2 .
_:x rdf: type TimePeriod .
_:x startDate 1996 .
_:x endDate 2002 .

<<JohnDoe presOf Bar> during _:y > rank 4 .
_:y rdf: type TimePeriod .
_:y startDate 2008 .
_:y endDate 2012 .

---

Alexey Ivanov

ср, 2 сент. 2020 г. в 17:36, Thomas Pellissier Tanon <