From: "Martynas Jusevičius" <martynas@atomgraph.com>
To: Olaf Hartig <olaf.hartig@liu.se>
Cc: "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Sent: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 22:47
Subject: Re: How is RDF* supposed to work with Linked Data?

So why not follow the named graph syntax, just restrict it to a single
triple? For example

    ex:connection <<city:_Seattle city:isConnectedTo city:_SanFranciso>>

And then in query form something like STATEMENT instead of GRAPH (to
align with rdf:Statement):

   SELECT ?cityName ?distance WHERE {
        STATEMENT ?connection <<city:_Seattle city:isConnectedTo ?city>> .
        ?connection connection:hasDistanceMiles ?distance.
        ?city rdfs:label ?cityName.
        FILTER (?city != city:_Seattle)
    } ORDER BY ?distance

That way the statement is both reified and addressable.