Re: How is RDF* supposed to work with Linked Data?

I don't see how RDF* can stay compatible with RDF:

    A node may be a URI with optional fragment identifier (URI
reference, or URIref), a literal, or blank (having no separate form of
identification). Properties are URI references.

https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-URI-Vocabulary