Re: RDF* vs RDF vs named graphs

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 12:25:34 +1000
To: public-rdf-star@w3.org

On 12/5/2020 7:44 PM, James Anderson wrote:
>> On 2020-12-05, at 02:28:48, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/4/2020 8:33 PM, Pavel Klinov wrote:
>>
>>> Disclaimer: YMMV, other vendors may have a different experience. I'm not really willing to debate who's experience is the right or most representative, just responding to Pierre-Antoine's call for vendor comments.
>>
>> … In particular it needs to be efficient to ask "get me all reifications for a given triple" for display purposes on a form, ...
> how is “all reifications” meant?

Given a triple S, P, O, the reifications that we are most interested in
would be all ?p and ?o of the form

     <<S P O>> ?p ?o

For example, if a reified triple represents dcterms:created time stamps
then we want to show them on the forms, or at least make the user aware
that this information exists and can be queried if desired.

Holger