Re: RDF* vs RDF vs named graphs

As far as I can tell, much of the issue with RDF reification is the same as
for any other star-shaped data, which is one of the core problems in efficient
querying of RDF.   So it is surprising to me that it is not worthwhile to do
something special for RDF reification.

Further, it seems to me that any scheme for embedded triples that allows for
unasserted embedded triples will require special data structures to be
efficient.  So efficient implementations of non-PG RDF* will require
significant effort.

peter