Re: Annotation syntax [was: SPARQL* test suite]

Hi Andy,

> Once upon a time, {$...$} was a proposed N3 syntax for sets as literals.

Indeed, but it was ($ ... $) and it is implemented in both CWM and EYE
e.g.

$ cat slit.n3
@prefix log: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log#>.
@prefix : <http://example.org/test#>.

{($ 3 1 4 1 5 :c $) log:equalTo ($ :c :c 1 3 4 5 $)} => {:test1 a :PASS}.

$ cwm slit.n3 --think --data 2> /dev/null
#Processed by Id
        #    using base file:///tmp/slit.n3
             @prefix : <http://example.org/test#> .

    :test1     a :PASS .

$ eye --nope slit.n3 --pass 2> /dev/null
#Processed by EYE v20.0825.2124 josd
#eye --nope slit.n3 --pass

@prefix log: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log#>.
@prefix : <http://example.org/test#>.

:test1 a :PASS.

#2020-08-30T10:14:07.785Z in=1 out=1 ent=1 step=2 brake=2 inf=12745
sec=0.028 inf/sec=455179
#ENDS

Jos

-- https://josd.github.io/ <http://josd.github.io/>