Re: PG mode and SA mode

Hi,

Jeen, good to know that the summary was clear ;-)

I note that your response to the questions put up in my email goes in
the same direction as Pat's response.

It would be great if we could also get some feedback from vendors who
have already implemented RDF*/SPARQL* or are considering to do so
(Bryan? Steve? Jem?)

Thanks,
Olaf