Re: RDF*/SPARQL* syntax

> On 4. Sep 2019, at 12:43, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
>

>> On 4 Sep 2019, at 11:21, thomas lörtsch <tl@rat.io> wrote:
>>
>> + is there a reason why the abstarct RDF* syntax with () braces is also part of this discussion? I’m mainly interested in the look and feel of RDF* in RDF. Consequently I’d like all examples to be in Turtle style if there is no good reason to resort to abstract syntax for e.g. comparison purposes.
>
> Let me assure you there is a good reason.
>
> Thank you,
> Richard

Let me assure you that before I go back and check if my request was really as dumb as your answer suggests your answer in any case is arrogant and not constructive and I see no reason for such snarkiness. I reserve the right to some dumbness from time to time as I know that at other times I do indeed have a point. I give others the same. How else could we have a productive discussion?

Thomas