News about SHACL discovery servic and shape repository

From: Konrad Abicht <abicht@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 12:40:48 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org, public-shacl@w3.org
Hey there,

i want to send you an update about the SHACL discovery service (1) and
our SHACL shape repository (2).

(1) SHACL discovery service got reworked and simplified. Besides the
known search form, you will now find a mini FAQ, answering common
questions.

Important note: from now on, it gathers SHACL shapes from Github
repositories, if they use "shacl-shapes" as topic. This way, everybody
can participate and we avoid the need to manually register a SHACL
dataset. It is planned to support further data sources, e.g. Bitbucket.

Updated prototype: https://schreckl.inspirito.de

(2) SHACL shape repository: I removed my own RDF stuff from the SHACL
shape repository, e.g. meta.ttl or schreckl-properties. Instead, a VOID
file provides meta information about a dataset.

Vladimir Alexiev suggested to use owl:imports to reference SHACL files
in the meta file. Also done.

Github repository: https://github.com/AKSW/shacl-shapes

I would love to hear, what you think about these changes. Thanks for
your feedback.

Konrad

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Kind regards