Re: Some SHACL Examples

On 5/10/2017 2:15, Thomas Francart wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to write SHACL Shapes for
> https://github.com/FranckCo/Stamina/blob/master/doc/xkos-best-practice.md.
> And I am struggling :-)
> I would be particularly interested to see examples (in
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/SHACL/Examples, maybe ?) of how to define the
> following :
>
>   * How to check that the values of skos:notation do _not_ have a
>     language tag ? (maybe by saying they have xsd:string datatype ?)

Yes, using sh:datatype xsd:string. xsd:string is disjoint with
rdf:langString in SHACL validation.

>   * How to check that skos:prefLabel must have at least one value with
>     language @en, but others can exist as well with a different
>     language ? (maybe using |sh:zeroOrMorePath ?)|

ex:PrefLabelShape
     a sh:NodeShape ;
     sh:targetSubjectsOf skos:prefLabel ;
     sh:property [
         sh:path skos:prefLabel ;
         sh:datatype rdf:langString ;
         sh:qualifiedMinCount 1 ;
         sh:qualifiedValueShape [ sh:languageIn ( "en" ) ] ;
     ] .

>   * How to check that every value of skos:prefLabel must have a
>     language (whatever the language) ? (maybe checking that the
>     datatype is rdf:langLiteral ?)

Yes, see above: sh:datatype rdf:langString.

HTH
Holger