Re: pre-binding as used in SHACL document

Exactly not.  The definitions in Appendix A of the SHACL document were the
definition of pre-binding for SHACL.   This definition was changed at the last
hour, with no significant internal review and no chance for external review.

The definition was clear and unambiguous.  There was no option to interpret
"replace all project operations" as other than applying to all project operations.

That the definition produced unsuitable results is a severe problem for SHACL
as specified by the Candidate Recommendation version of
https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/.  Changes to this definition are significant
changes to SHACL and require the opportunity for review.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communciations