Re: ShEx Micro Tutorial - feedback welcome

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:37:02 -0400
To: RDF Shapes <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
Cc: Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org>
* Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org> [2017-06-22 16:50+0200]
> Dear all,
>
> We have put up ShEx Micro Tutorial [1], where complete beginners click
> on canned examples for a birds'-eye view of the validation process.

This is a stripped-down version of a richer interface. I've added
links back to the interface so you can play with both.

> Feedback welcome...
> Tom and Eric
>
> [1] http://rawgit.com/shexSpec/shex.js/master/doc/micro-tutorial.html

The micro-tutorial exists on a bunch of branches. Probably the most
fun to play with (and the most illustrative of ShapeMaps) is the
wikidata branch.
  micro-tutorial:
    http://rawgit.com/shexSpec/shex.js/wikidata/doc/micro-tutorial.html
  richer interface: