Re: Last Call for additional SHACL Tests

I have submitted the following tests.

Tests of various aspects of pre-binding that needed fixing
- resulted in change to SHACL
- failed by at least one implementation

./sparql/pre-binding/values-2
./sparql/pre-binding/minus
./sparql/pre-binding/bind
./sparql/pre-binding/values

Tests of SHACL Core processors on SHACL-SPARQL constructs
- resulted in clarification to SHACL

./sparql/core/sparql-conform
./sparql/core/sparql-nonconform
./sparql/core/component-nonconform
./sparql/core/component-conform

Tests for property paths that share structure or are unused

./core/path/path-complex-002
./core/path/path-unused-001

Tests on nodeshapes for datetime data values, repeated components, allowed
qualifiedValue parameters
- test interesting cases for SHACL Core

./core/node/class-003
./core/node/minInclusive-002
./core/node/minInclusive-003
./core/node/qualified-001

Tests of WG shacl-shacl shapes graph, shared sub-shapes, subclasses of SHACL
syntax classes
- test interesting cases for SHACL Core
- test of large shapes graph created by working group

./core/complex/shacl-shacl
./core/complex/shared-001
./core/complex/subclass-of-nodeshape

Test of other value for true
- test of interesting case for SHACL Core

./core/property/uniqueLang-002

Test of possibility of sharing results in validation report
- test of different possibliity for validation report

./core/validation-reports/shared

I don't view them as low quality at all.

peter