Re: Test cases (batch 2) from Peter

I stupidly missed the "for the datatypes supported by SPARQL 1.1, is not an
ill-typed literal" so there should probably be three violations.  I've
updated the test.

However, there is no pointer to just what are the supported SPARQL 1.1
datatypes, and the situation with respect to supported datatypes in SPARQL
1.1 is somewhat murky.  In Section 17.1 of SPARQL 1.1 Query Language there
is a list of datatypes that provide typing for SPARQL operators.  However,
there is no mention of "supported" or "support" in this section.  In Section
3.3 there is "In addition to numeric types, SPARQL supports types
xsd:string, xsd:boolean and xsd:dateTime".  There are also a few examples of
supported datatypes.  This makes it difficult to determine with precision
what the datatypes supported by SPARQL 1.1 are.

It thus would probably be a good idea to provide a better description of
what datatypes are meant here, something along the lines of "the XML Schema
datatypes listed in Section 17.1 of SPARQL 1.1 Query Language".

peter