Re: use of datashapes.org in SHACL test cases

These test files were auto-generated from another source of (TopBraid)
tests. I have now removed the owl:imports <http://datashapes.org/dash>
triples, which were left-overs from these source files. This should
resolve any relevant dependency on that namespace. The remaining usage
in URIs is equivalent to, say, http://example.org and has no practical
impact.

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/c68ed144be3c3e8c9daa69d9467f95e524ebc004