Re: on failure and sh:hasShape

I understand your comment to refer to the fact that the error case was
not declared to be disjoint with the other two cases. I have addressed
this with this edit, basically adding an ordering of these three rules:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/dc2d6e08d6526ae6a0783a6b4b6f602516a79e04

Please confirm that this has addressed your concern.