Re: on focus nodes

There is no single diff for that change but you can look here
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/compare/gh-pages@%7B10-03-2016%7D...gh-pages

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <
pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> So now focus nodes are mentioned (in the Constraint and Constraint
> Component
> terminology sections and in Section 1.4) well before there is
> any statement of what a focus node is.  So, no, I don't think that this
> looks good to me.

We are in the process of moving most of the terminology sections on the
main sections so the reference there will be removed shortly
Despite that, we cannot remove all forward references in the spec, e.g.
validation is defined in section 3 and mentioned before

> There is still also the problem that Section 2 appears to state that there
> are four separate ways to determine the set of focus nodes of a shape.

Is this incorrect or is there another problem here?

Thanks,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association