Re: on focus nodes

Dear Peter, thank you for your comments
note that this is an unofficial response that is not necessarily endorsed
by the WG

For your information, we updated the definition and use of the term focus
node.
Can you check if this looks good to you now?

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association