Re: "RDF node" and "node" in SHACL document

Very early on in the document there is

(In this document, the verbs specify or declare are sometimes used to express
the fact that a node has property values in a graph.)

This looks unproblematic, but would be problematic if there are any cases of
wording like

.... if n declares ...

where n might not be a node in the graph in question.

Another pass is needed to flush out any other of these cases.

peter