Re: on divergence between textual and SPARQL definitions

Peter, is this an indirect issue of the validators definition where we do
not explicitly state that $this is prebound to the focus node?
http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#constraint-components-validators

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association