Re: on validation reports

Hi Peter,

during the recent WG meeting, several people have expressed their
opinion that if public commenters expect proper responses from the WG,
then they should also write properly formulated issues that clearly show
what problem they see. Otherwise we end up with longish email threads
that are frustrating for everyone involved. From the email below it is
not clear what problem you are reporting.

Thanks,