Re: on values

Firstly, I do not know if it is OK or not for this value to be a blank node. I’ll leave up to the editors to clarify.

Secondly, assuming it is not OK, I believe it to be totally acceptable for the SHACL spec to say that for SHACL shapes values of a specific property must not be blank nodes. Users creating shapes should not be using blank nodes as values for this property.  Such statement does not put any requirements or restrictions or assumptions on all RDF graphs. It only concerns itself with how shapes must be specified.