Re: SKOS concept scheme URIs as values for constraints

On 12/08/2015 12:07, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> I think syntactical constraints on URIs violate the principle of URI
> opaqueness: http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#uri-opacity

I don't question that URI opacity is important - but this is a practical
step saying "in this context, I know I need URIs here to match this
pattern."

And, personally, I've been violating that particular principle -
knowingly, carefully, respectfully - for a while now
http://www.w3.org/TR/powder-grouping/ :-)

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead