Re: Easy and simple Linux triple-store

> I can't find a single simple tutorial about using ruby-rdf to write to,
modify, and query my own local triple-store.

Ruby RDF has a `Repository`[0] abstraction that allows more-or-less
transparent read/write over a number of backend implementations.

The default implementation is an in-memory store, but many others exist,
including for 4store[1], virtuoso[2], blazegraph[3], etc...

Arguably the best maintained of these is `rdf-do`[4], which stores graphs
to SQL through the DataObjects ORM.
This gives you the option to just use Sqlite, if you please. This approach
is not the most performant or scalable, but it's
probably suitable for a web application, and work to swap to something more
robust later should be fairly minimal (provided
you can implement the `RDF::Repository` interface on your chosen backend.
If you're using Ruby RDF, this is probably the
solution you are looking for.

[0] http://www.rubydoc.info/github/ruby-rdf/rdf/RDF/Repository
[1] https://github.com/fumi/rdf-4store
[2] https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-virtuoso